/* Status Tracking

Friday, March 16, 2007

Am I paranoid?

You know the old saying. (It's really not that old, it's from a Nirvana song. Kurt Cobain was a genius.) Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you! But come on what's up with this weather. Here in the NE we're getting pounded with snow just when it looked like I could get out there and go golfing. It seems any time my wife and I plan some trip (not that it's a big trip, we're spending tonight in NYC after taking in the Pete Yorn show at the Roseland Ballroom) we get the worst f'ing weather imaginable. And don't go blaming global warming either, the planet has been warming up since the ice age.

1 comment:

Terri said...

And people in MN are complaining that we just don't get winters like we used to. I'M not complaining though....